Tue, Mar 15|
Let's Understand Mechanical Ventilation Course: Simulation & Interaction!
A simplified approach to in-depth understanding of mechanical ventilation based on physiologic principles and pathophysiology of different clinical conditions!
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2022, 9:00 PM – Mar 17, 2022, 11:00 PM
About the Event
Interactive sessions using simulation and case studies to augment and enhance your knowledge in mechanical ventilation. Each session will deliver key messages that will guide adult clinicians towards the evidence-based application of mechanical ventilation and allow participants to set up novel approaches and various feedback loops.
These sessions are intended to provide you with up-to-date research and information to be able to:
- Understand the basic and advanced principles of mechanical ventilation.
- Understand and comprehend the basic and advanced modes of mechanical ventilation.
- Discuss principles of mechanical ventilation related to disease management.
- Interpret flow, volume and pressure scalars, and loops obtained from the mechanical ventilator.
This program is intended for clinicians who have responsibility for the mechanical ventilatory management of critically ill or injured patients and seek basic and advanced knowledge in Mechanical Ventilation. These clinicians include the following:
- Adult critical care physicians.
- Critical care practitioners and critical care fellows.
- All physicians working in intensive care units and dealing directly with ventilated patients.
- Respiratory therapists and anesthesia technicians in training or practitioners.
- Multiple sessions covering basic and advanced mechanical ventilation.
- Online simulation and interactive sessions using ZOOM software.
- Phase and control variables
- Breath types, breath sequence, sensitivity, and flow patterns
- Pressure versus volume control
- Basic modes of mechanical ventilation
- Respiratory dynamics and equation of motion
- Pressure regulated volume control and autoflow
- Airway pressure release ventilation
- Scalars and loops
- Clinical cases and scenarios
Principles of Mechanical Ventilation & Respiratory System Dynamics
Modes of Mechanical Ventilation
- Ticket type
Let's Understand MV!Price$119.00