Wed, Aug 31|
Advanced Mechanical Ventilation Course: Simulation & Interaction!
A simplified approach to in-depth understanding of mechanical ventilation based on physiologic principles and pathophysiology of different advanced dynamics, loops, modes, asynchrony, and clinical scenarios!
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2022, 8:00 PM GMT+3 – Sep 01, 2022, 11:00 PM GMT+3
About the Event
Interactive sessions using simulation and case studies to augment and enhance your knowledge in advanced mechanical ventilation. Each session will deliver key messages that will guide adult clinicians towards the evidence-based application of mechanical ventilation and allow participants to set up novel approaches and various feedback loops.
This course is intended to provide you with up-to-date information to be able to:
- Understand the advanced principles of respiratory failure
- Understand the advanced principles of mechanical ventilation
- Understand and comprehend the advanced modes of mechanical ventilation
- Discuss different mechanical ventilation maneuvers related to disease management
- Advanced interpretation of ventilator loops and their clinical implications
- Acquire knowledge on ventilator asynchrony on mechanical ventilation
This program is intended for clinicians who have responsibility for the mechanical ventilatory management of critically ill or injured patients and seek basic and advanced knowledge in Mechanical Ventilation. These clinicians include the following:
- Adult critical care physicians.
- Critical care practitioners and critical care fellows.
- All physicians working in intensive care units and dealing directly with ventilated patients.
- Respiratory therapists and anesthesia technicians in training or practitioners.
Advanced Pathophysiological Approach to Respiratory Failure
Advanced Respiratory Dynamics: Esophageal Pressure and Transpulmonary Pressure
- Ticket type
+$1.73 service fee+$1.73 service fee